Packaging tubes are being used in different industries. They are versatile and can be used for packaging a wide variety of products. The exponential growth of e-commerce has made paper tube packaging more prevalent and accepted globally. They are also used for subscription boxes for products like t-shirts, undergarments, socks, coffee, tea, cosmetics, etc. The design trends for paper tube packaging is changing. The current article provides the 9 top design trends for paper tube packaging.
Why Use Paper Tube Packaging?
Paper tube packaging provides the following key benefits:
1. It is lightweight and easier to store and transport. It reduces the carbon footprint of the product by transporting more product with the same fuel.
2. Products using paper tube packaging are easier to stack. They can be neatly stacked on supermarket shelves.
3. It is 100% recyclable. This makes it eco-friendly and good for environmental conservation.
4. Paper tube packaging provides good protection to the product. It prevents the product from damages during transit.
5. It is one of the most versatile forms of packaging. Paper tube packaging can be used to package different products like apparel, cosmetics, food products, etc.
6. You get more flexibility with the use of colors, fonts, design elements, etc. with paper tube packaging. It is ideal for brands to customize their packaging with the design elements of their choice.