With the continuous improvement of people's living standard, people also pay more attention to giving gifts, and the request for customization of packaging boxes is also increasing. It cannot be limited to the aesthetics of gift packaging. Many customers like amateur customization, including packaging box printing and construction technology, there are many requests, today let's take a look at the printing of exquisite gift packaging and some special construction technology.
1. New printing process, nano printing
When printing on the cover of the gift box, the packaging box customization manufacturer applied nano-technology, which has strong performance in details and high precision, and the nano-level image that exists in the mold profile is accurately transferred to the substrate profile. On the polymer film.
This transferred image is commensurate with the high and low graphics of the mold profile, and the depth is the same. This provides a rough idea for the latent use of nanotechnology. Nano-printing has become a feature of digital printing flexibility and high compliance and economy of traditional offset printing. It can not only achieve higher production compliance, but also allow gift box packaging factories and printing manufacturers to seamlessly follow the current working environment.
2. The transfer can be divided into two types: thermal transfer and cold transfer
1. Thermal transfer is to use a rigid board to engrave the desired pattern on the copper plate, and when it is heated to a certain temperature, put our product on the rigid board to transfer the desired pattern to the product. It is mainly used in plastic, EVA, stainless steel, and is produced in large quantities.
Second, water transfer can be divided into two types, one is used for the transfer skills of water mark, and it is mainly used for the transfer of pictorial patterns and ink. The second is the transfer technology of water coating, the transfer area is large, it melts in water, the water-based film carries the pattern, the spreading function is good, it is easy to surround the overview of the entangled product, and the water transfer is generally used for digital impact with low cost.
3. Hot stamping is to set the molds we have made, aiming at the position we want to hot, and adjust the hot stamping machine to the temperature that can hot stamp the gold. Hot stamp the gold we want to hot on the material we want to hot, and the temperature is not well adjusted It may cause our hot gold to fall, the temperature and position of the hot gold are very tight.
4. Knock-out is a product that is presented after pressing the necessary patterns or fonts through a carved template. Another kind is that we see hot stamping in our daily life. This kind of process has certain difficulty, and the set must be accurate, otherwise the double shadow of the set will be embarrassing.